The event under the motto "Health - is not a goal, but a way of life" will be held on 3 December in TQ Plaza from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Entrance to the festival and all the accompanying program is free for all visitors.
A lot of healthy food from all over Montenegro, free examines, workshops and master-classes of famous local and foreign experts, special events for children and adults, promotions of unique aesthetic health programs in Montenegro will be represented at the festival.Organizer of the project - "Katharsis" wellness center.The project sponsor
- Tourism Organization of Budva, the partners: Budvanska rivijera, Voda Diva, Dukley Academy, TQ Plaza and regional PR agency "Komunikacijski Laboratorij", with offices in Zagreb and Belgrade.The following programs will be presented at the festival:
- CarboFit (rehabilitation and aesthetics)
- The use of CO2 in the conventional and aesthetic medicine
- The importance and application of lymphatic drainage
- Program of detoxification and weight loss.
- Holistic Center Dr. Slavica Stefanović, Belgrade, psychologist Vladan Ninic, Belgrade - Seminar
- Mama Fit, Belgrade, fitness instructor Aleksandra Vranešević - Seminar
- Skin Center, Zagreb, Dr. Sanja Jeleković (seminar)
- Igalo Institute, Dr. Sonja Kosać, physiotherapist for children (Workshop: early prevention of orthopedic diseases in children)
- Igalo Institute, Dr. Dragana Vučić (Seminar: Back Pain - Prevention and Therapy)
- Speech therapist Bruna Mudric Petrovic (Workshop: Sensory Integration)
Health Center "Katharsis", located on the territory of the complex "Slovenska plaža" in Budva, opened in May 2016, while the "Katharsis Holistic Wellness" center, established in 2007 at the hotel "Iberostar" in Becici.
The work of center "Katharsis" is based on a systematic and holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle through a unique sporting, aesthetic and wellness programs.
The center concept was developed and realized by a group of renowned experts: physicians, pediatricians, physiotherapists, nutritionists and psychologists.
Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press +