Festival Kamilica-2016 is held in Bar, July 8, 2016 dedicated to the celebration of the Day of Family, Love and Faithfulness. In Russian Federation the Day of Family, Love and Faithfulness or the second name the Day of Peter and Fevronia of Murom has been celebrating since July 8, 2008. Peter and Fevronia of Murom are the Orthodox Saints, who have provided personal example of lasting and stable family union and have been living their lives in love and devotion, and passed away together at the same day. They are considered the patrons of marriage and family.
The symbol of this holiday is Camomile, which symbolizes a family, a social unit of modern society.
Festival Kamilica-2016 is held in Bar, on the territory of the restaurant Salsa Familia
Bar. Different workshops and sport competitions are going to be held during Festival. Children and adults can find interesting activities here.
Main events of the Festival:
- sport relay "Dad, Mom and I are a sport family" during which family teams are going to compete to be named the smartest, the fastest and the most skillful team;
- finish of photo contest "My family-2016";
- Charity lottery, all funds will be spend for the needs of orphans of the children's home "Youth" from Biela, Montenegro;
- Artistic performance of the orphans from the children's home "Youth";
- Workshop of Latin dances from studio «Salsa Familia»;
- Food workshop for little cookers;
And of course much good music, fun and tasty treats.
Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press +