On 19 and 20 October, 2017 Montenegro will host the Global Citizen Forum - SVETI STEFAN 2017.
The site for the forum will be built in the botanical park of Milocer
near the world-famous island of St. Stephen
.The Global Citizen Forum
provides a unique opportunity for every person to meet and exchange ideas with world leaders in various fields of activity, politicians, entrepreneurs and celebrities. The main objectives of the Global Citizen Forum
- To inspire change;
- Attract investment;
- Contribute to innovation;
- To develop international relations;
- Strengthen achievements;
- Strengthen the results.
Recall that this forum has already been held in the United Arab Emirates - Dubai (2013), in the largest Canadian city Toronto (2014) and Monaco (2015). Every year the forum is visited by ministers and politicians of various states, founders, heads and representatives of major international organizations, investors, lawyers, journalists, photographers, famous actors and directors, show business stars and other influential people from all over the world.
This year, the forum will focus on increasing knowledge, awareness and funding in support of the recovery efforts of the Caribbean, following recent hurricanes. Within two days, during various discussions, presentations and sessions, the forum participants will learn about the new global challenges facing the world today, and will try to find the best solutions for each problem raised and answer all the questions of interest. Many participants of the forum have many years of experience in management, international development, IT industry, economy, trade, law, charity and many other fields.
This year, the World Forum - SVETI STEFAN 2017 will be visited by:
- Duško Marković (Prime Minister, Montenegro),
- Gaston Browne (Prime Minister, Antigua and Barbuda),
- Robert De Niro (actor, producer, USA),
- Irina Bokova (General director of UNESCO, Bulgaria)
- Prof. Craig Barker (international lawyer, Great Britain)
- Akon (Grammy Award winner, multi-platinum artist, USA)
and many others.Ticket price:
- 900 $
- Pass to the Gala concert and dinner (night 19.10.2017). The price does not include a visit to the forum, accommodation and a cocktail with the chairman.
- 1,700 $
- One day pass. One day of the forum and one night stay at the Maestral Restort. The cost does not include a visit to the Gala concert and a cocktail with the chairman.
- $ 3,300 $
- Full pass. The price includes: free access to the forum for 2 days, the Gala Concert and a presidential cocktail, as well as two nights of accommodation at the Maestral Restort.
Detailed information about all the participants of the forum, venue, full schedule of the event, as well as purchase a ticket to the forum you can on the official website
Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press +