From August 11 to August 25, 2018, in the resort town of Tivat (Montenegro) a series of celebrations will take place on the occasion of the 85th anniversary of the training ship «Jadran»!
The training ship «Jadran» is a sailboat of the "barcantine" type, displacement of 737 tons and a length of 64 meters, which was built in Hamburg (Germany) in 1933. At present, the Yadran sailboat has already sailed more than 400,000 nautical miles and visited virtually all the major sea ports of Europe, from the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea.Program of events
- August 11 (Saturday), from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm will be guided tours of the ship "Jadran" and photo shoots on a sailboat.
- August 15, from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm - "Open Day" on the training sailing ship "Jadran".
- August 15 at 9:30 pm will be a concert in honor of the birthday of "Jadran", during which the Croatian singer Vanna will perform.
- August 18 in the Tivat Bay will be a sailing regatta.
- August 20 - The main solemn ceremony, during which the official reception and a festive reception on the ship «Jadran» will be organized.
In addition, from August 17 to August 25 in the gallery "Buca" (Tivat) will be an exhibition of photos dedicated to the Yadran sailboat.Organizers
: the Ministry of Defense of Montenegro, the Navy, the municipality of Tivat and the Tourist Organization of TivatDates
: August 11 - 25, 2018Location
: Tivat (Montenegro).
Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press +