The fourth year Tourist organization of Budva will organize an event called "Day of Cadmus" in the Old Town of Budva.
This is a celebration, first and foremost dedicated to the cultural heritage of the town of Budva, with a focus on Antiquity and the myth of Cadmus and Harmony Program:
- programs for children (primary and secondary schools):
- Arheolab: "Know your city in the company of Cadmus and Harmony" (a master class for young archaeologists) - Leading Asja Zec, a certified archaeologist on the square in front of the citadel.Time of master classes:
10:00 - 12:00; 12:00 to 14:00; 14:00 to 16:00; From 16:00 to 18:00;Participants:
children from 5 to 15 years;
- Art workshop - in front of the citadel
- Create a mosaic with the motif of Cadmus, in collaboration with the School of "Danilo Kis" - an outdoor swimming pool, Pisa;
- "Discover Budva", in cooperation with PI "Museums and Galleries Budva"
- Tour of the places of cultural heritage of the Old Town; (Archaeological Museum, the old city walls, the Gallery of Modern Art, Memorial House "Stefan M. Ljubiša" and so on.)
- "Sweet Corner" (tasting of local delicacies) - on the square between the churches;
– Parade of town musicians around the Old Town of Budva and the concert on the Square of poets;
- Concert of students of the School of Music Education of Budva, instrument: flute, prof. Anna Brajak, on the square of poets.
Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press +