Do you plan to spend summer in Montenegro? It means that you should know about poisonous plants and dangerous animals! Tell your children, relatives, close people and people you know.
All parts of the plant are poisonous and contain a range of cardiac glycosides (Oleandrinum, Cornerine, etc.) Consumed sap of Oleander causes severe torminas, vomit, diarrhea, etc. It has also influence on nervous system (up to coma). Cardiac glycosides cause cardiac arrest.
Oleander in blossom is so sweet-smelling, that being in room can cause a severe head ache and even faintness. Poisonous sap of Oleander causes blindness when gets to one's eyes. Oleander's poison keeps its properties even when the plant dies (for example, if you use dead branches of Oleander to set a fire during a picnic and use it for cooking).Ivy
Ivy flowers have foul smell, berries and leaves are very toxic. They can cause skin diseases for those who have sensitive skin. Besides, it is highly dangerous to consume any parts of the plant for food.Cow parsnip
During vegetation period, different parts of the plant (leaves, caulis, fruits) accumulate photodynamically active furocoumarins. In case of skin contact, it causes deep dermatitis classified by burn...