This week, the National Infectious Disease Coordinating Authority agreed to amend the relevant regulations and mitigate the interim measures that were taken in March-April to combat the spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19 in Montenegro.
Thus, the authorities decided that curfew will be lifted in Montenegro from today, many cafes and restaurants, shopping centers and beaches will open.
In accordance with the favorable development of the epidemiological situation in Montenegro, it was decided that from Friday, May 15, the temporary measure prohibiting the exit of Montenegrin residents from their homes from 11:00 pm to 05:00 in the morning will be canceled.
In addition, today the remaining restrictions on the movement of people between cities by personal transport and taxi services are removed. From Monday, May 18, intercity bus and rail services will also resume their operation. However, it is reported that the use of protective masks is still required in taxis and public transport, except when members of the same family move in a personal vehicle.
From today, catering facilities, restaurants, cafes, shopping centers, and the use of beaches are also possible.At the same time, owners of outlets and public catering enterprises should organize work according to the new rules:
- at the entrance / exit to the institution in a visible place there should be a notice of the prescribed temporary measures for the prevention and control of the new coronavirus with instructions for their use;
- A maximum of four people can sit at one table, unless the guests are members of the same family. In this case, several people can sit at the same table;
- between the tables there should be a distance of at least 2 meters, in accordance with the recommendations of the IPPC;
- employees are required to wear face masks;
- Workers must be provided with hand sanitizers;
- it is necessary to provide means for disinfecting the hands of guests at the entrance / exit to the catering facility;
- It is forbidden to self-service and finding customers at the bar;
- regularly carry out hygiene and disinfection of common areas, furniture, equipment, etc .;
- at the catering facility (inside the facility, on the terrace / in the garden), places for the disposal of hygienic waste should be provided.Companies, legal entities and entrepreneurs engaged in the provision of tourism services on the beaches should organize their work according to the rules:
- at the entrance / exit to the bathing area / beach, a notice of the prescribed temporary measures for the prevention and control of the new coronavirus (the location of beach furniture, the disinfection schedule, etc.) with instructions for their use should be posted in a visible place;
- the distance between the beach loungers is at least 2 meters;
- in places for swimming, where beach furniture is not installed, it is necessary to ensure a physical distance between people of at least 2 m., with the exception of members of the same family;
- it is necessary to regularly clean and disinfect beach furniture and equipment (sun loungers, changing cabins, showers, coasters for children, etc.) in accordance with the recommendations of the IPPC;
- in the showers and toilets on the beach must install disinfectants;
- on the beach it is necessary to create places for the disposal of hygienic waste.Owners and managers of shopping centers, as well as legal entities and entrepreneurs engaged in domestic trade, are obliged to organize their work according to the rules:
- at the entrance / exit to the shopping center or premises in a conspicuous place, it is necessary to post a notice on the prescribed temporary measures for the prevention and control of coronavirus infection with instructions for their use;
- limit the number of visitors who can simultaneously be in the shopping center / trading floor, that is, on the territory of each individual object in the shopping center, namely, that one visitor is on 10 m² of the object with a mandatory physical distance of at least 2 m .;
- provide mandatory control of the number of visitors in the shopping center / space, i.e. in each separate object in the shopping center;
- clearly indicate the mandatory direction of movement of visitors in a visible place in the shopping center / space (definition of a separate entrance and exit);
- provide funds for the disinfection of visitors' hands at the entrance / exit to the shopping center, as well as at each individual facility in the shopping center;
- provide means for the disinfection of the hands of workers;
- employees and visitors are required to wear face masks;
- ensure regular maintenance of cleanliness and disinfection of common areas;
- provide places for the disposal of hygienic waste.
- indicate / mark the distance on the floor of at least two meters between visitors in front of the shopping center and in the shopping center itself.
The ban on the operation of cinemas in shopping centers remains in force.
Foto: Boris Pejović
Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press +