Ministry of Health of Montenegro warns

Way to Montenegro
12.12.2016 12:15 4582 0 0
 Podgorica Health Organization on the eve of New Year and Christmas holidays recommend to abandon the use of pyrotechnic articles, and warned that fireworks are not harmless toys and pose a potential threat to life.

 Each year, an increasing number of people receiving injuries and burns of hands, face, hearing because of the use of pyrotechnic articles. Some of them, unfortunately, remain disabled for good.

 It is strongly recommended, that parents do not buy children and do not allow them to use firecrackers and other pyrotechnics.
 
 Besides, firecrackers contain toxic selenium. After the explosion, the air accumulated toxic gases that we breathe in, and which leave the consequences to our health.
Statistics shows, that most often children between the ages of five and seven years suffer, and because of the consequences of misuse, usually teenagers from 14 to 18 years become disabled.

+0 -0 Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter

en
Leave review

Rate the news by sharing with friends

Leave review
Sing in and all resourses
of the site will be available for you.
Also view

More news from Montenegro

Вы начали регистрироваться через соц сеть
1
Notifi_Close
Notifi_ON
Notifi_OFF
HINTS ON WEBSITE
1
(Off)
Feedback
FEEDBACK
Note
NOTES FOR TOURISTS
Download to GOOGLE PLAY
Download from GOOGLE PLAY