Today, the Budva Aquapark has opened its doors to all water lovers, both children and adults and guests of Montenegro, thus officially opening a new summer season 2018 in Montenegro!
Recall that the Aqua Park Budva is the largest amusement park on the entire Adriatic coast, the area of which is 41,800 m2. On the territory of the complex there are: various water slides of varying complexity, several swimming pools, more than 50 children's attractions, a restaurant, a bar and a children's cafe, a souvenir shop, a photo studio, free parking and much more ...
Budva Aquapark is a unique place created for your enjoyment and recharging the whole body! Already at the entrance you will feel a surge of strength, energy and joy, and in the park you are surely waiting for more and more new emotions! You will not find words to express your admiration after visiting the Aquapark Budva!The cost of tickets to the water park Budva from 2 June to 30 June:
1. Full day ticket
(from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm):
- adult - 22 €
- children (for children, from 100 to 130 cm in height) - 17 €
- children up to 100 cm in height, as well as people with disabilities - FREE OF CHARGE
- "Family package 1" (two adults + one child) - 52 €
- "Family package 2" (two adults + two children) - 63 €
2. Half-day ticket
(from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm):
- adult - 16 €
children (for children, from 100 to 130 cm in height) - 12 €
children up to 100 cm in height, as well as people with disabilities - FREE OF CHARGE
- "Family package 1" (two adults + one child) - 38 €
- "Family package 2" (two adults + two children) - 46 €More information about the water park, its services and prices, as well as information about discounts and promotions can be found on the website
If you want to get even more unforgettable emotions, pleasant impressions and bright photos from your holiday in Montenegro, then stop in Budva and by all means visit our water park!!!Welcome!
Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press +