Passion of horses is always considered an exclusive and aristocratic occupation. Heirs to the throne, members of the aristocracy were always taught horse riding as a compulsory course. It is one of the most important components of all-round and harmonic development of an individual, in a harmony with the nature. Horse riding is not only nice, but also useful leisure activity. What can be better than horse riding along seashore, to feel beauty of the nature, to breathe sea air and enjoy sea space. Communication with beautiful and strong creatures will give your children and you opportunity to feel the brightest and positive emotions.
Montenegro also has its own equestrian center, where you can see different breeds of horses and learn to ride. Horse riding centre "Budva" is located near the popular town of Budva, in the village of Lastva Grbaljska, near the main road Budva-Tivat.
«KONJICKI CENTAR BUDVA» develops the following trends:
• regeneration of horse riding culture
• child-rearing in terms of physical and sport education
• horse riding and other types of tourism developmentHorse riding school.
In «KONJICKI CENTAR BUDVA» your children and you will be taught to communicate with horse and stay in the saddle:
• Individual horse riding classes are provided by professional instructors
• Special classes for "beginners"
• Horse riding classes are available for any level and take place in easy and friendly atmosphere
• specialization (show jumping, dressing-out)Horse riding.
Horse riding along Adriatic seashore and riding along Mrchev field are very popular among the guests. Traveling around picturesque landscapes in Montenegro by a horse will be your best memory about holiday.
HORSEBACK RIDIND SCHOOLPricelist for training with instructor:1. SINGLE TRAINING SESSION:
• 10 minutes – 8 euro
• 20 minutes – 15 euro
• 30 minutes – 20 euro
• 60 minutes – 30 euro2. MULTIPLE TRAINING SESSIONS:
• 11 training sessions for 1 hour each – 300 euro (valid for 1 month)
• 11 training sessions for 30 minutes each – 200 euro (valid for 1 month)3. SPECIAL OFFER:
Trip on a horse through tangerine grove, visiting a glorious lake and ruins of old settlements, surrounded with majestic mountains.
• 1,5 hour – 60 euro (after 19:00 !!!)4. EXTRA OFFER (only for those peoples who know how to stay in the saddle):
Stroll along the adriatic shore on yaz beach and swimming with horses.
• 2,5 hour – 100 euro (after 19:00 !!!)5. NEW OFFER (only for those peoples who know how to stay in the saddle):
A horse trail through old mountain path with glorious landscapes and magnificent view on the sea; visit to a trout farm and lunch in a national restaurant, which is impregnated with old traditions and atmosphere. Lunch (trout, potatoes, tangerines, bread, rakija, wine) costs 10 euro / person and has to be paid separately.
• 3 hour – 120 euro (after 19:00 !!!)Open hours:
Mo-Sa: 08:00 - 12:00 - 15:00 - 22:00
Su: 08:00 - 12:00You can get to the Equestrian center of Budva
, on your own or rented transport (car
, scooter or motorcycle
), as well as by public transport