Rest in Montenegro on the Adriatic Sea is not only gentle sunshine, warm sea and cozy beach. Those who are not happy with infinite lying on the beach, may find more active entertainment. Extreme sports, daring experiments, rest, with off-scale adrenaline - all of this can be found almost at all organized beaches of Montenegro. Budva, Bar, Petrovac Przno, Tivat, Herceg Novi, Ulcinj - in each of these cities on the beach there are companies that offer a variety of services for active recreation.
One of the most interesting, popular and favorite entertainment with people on vacation at the Adriatic coast is flight on a parachute towed by a speedboat. Almost everyone dreams to parachute since childhood. Everybody wants to experience the flight, feel an incredible sense of freedom and happiness. However, not everyone is capable to fulfil that dream due to health problems, fears or some other reasons. Flying on a parachute towed to a boat is a good chance to make one’s dream come true. Of course, to call this type of entertainment completely secure is difficult, but the risk is ten times less than during the flight on a real parachute.
Flights on a parachute towed by a speedboat (otherwise this sport is called parasailing) has recently appeared in Montenegro and has been in demand. Though it's quite short (about 5 minutes) and not very cheap attraction (30-40 euro per person), but it really gives you emotions and memories that will stay with you for entire life! You will experience unforgettable emotions from lifting up. Breathtaking views of the surrounding area for many kilometers around will open before you and you’ll feel дшлу conqueror of height and space.
If you, forgot about the fear, still have the heart to fly over the sea, remember some tips. Remember that ride on parasail (so-called special parachutes) must be dome only with canopy of circular or oval shape. The round canopy is considered the safest. Lifting you up in the sky on a parachute can be done in several ways: either from shore or from a platform, or from a boat. The best way is to do it from a boat. Flying up from the shore is quite dangerous.
In order to parasailing leave only pleasant memories, please remember the following rules:
- A boat meant to this attraction, must be adapted to water-skiing. The desirable speed - 50-60 km/h, and cable power - 100 hp
Do not hesitate to ask people who organize the flights about technical characteristics, because this is a question of your safety.
- The maximum weight that parachute can lift is about 180-200 kg
- Coastal and water surface should be free of obstructions such as trees, rocks, metal, buildings.
- It is desirable that the flight is organized by experienced team, minimum of three people: boat driver, organizer, assistant.
- Taking-off should be carried out against the wind. You cannot "fly" at high wind. Maximum - 8 m/s.
- Before the flight, you should be conducted a detailed briefing. Listen carefully. The briefing includes a description of your actions when unforeseen circumstances.
- There are some contraindications for flights. If you recently have suffered an injury, feeling ill, pregnant or have a serious chronic illness, do not risk your health. Flights are prohibited in a state of intoxication.
Nothing can compare with the feeling of flight... Try it and this exciting game will not leave you indifferent!