is located in Montenegro on the first line of the coast of the Bay of Kotor in a quiet and cozy place Stoliv, far from the city bustle, crowds of tourists and active nightlife. It is located 8 km from the popular resort towns of Montenegro - Tivat
, 10 km away from Tivat airport
and only 30 km away from the famous in the whole world for its discotheques the city of Budva
. A few kilometers from the villa there is a ferry crossing Kamenari-Lepetani
, by which you can quickly reach the city of Herceg Novi
In 2017 the villa was completely renovated, reconstructed, and also equipped with new furniture and the most modern appliances for comfortable rest of our guests. In the interior there were used natural stone, marble, decorative ornaments, style appropriate lighting and luxurious pieces of furniture. In addition, the Villa Tiara is equipped with air conditioning, solar panels, video surveillance and alarm systems.
Excellent old style villa Tiara, with an area of more than 400 m² is perfect for living of 8 adults (not counting children). The house is divided into 4 floors, and 3 of the 4 bedrooms have a private bathroom, ideal for families. In addition, one bed can be added to each bedroom. For all guests on the 2nd floor there is a spacious living room and a fully equipped kitchen. Smoking throughout the villa is strictly prohibited!The location of the rooms in Villa Tiara.1st floor:
- Hydro massage bath;
- Shower, washing room;
- Separate entrance.2nd floor:
- Bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, TV and wardrobe;
- A huge living room with a table for 8 people, a closed fireplace, a TV, a large kitchen, a bar and a place for tea;
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet;
- Separate entrance to the living room.3rd floor (2 bedrooms):
- Bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, TV, roomy wardrobe and own spacious bathroom (hydro massage bath, shower, 2 wash sinks, toilet, bidet);
- Bedroom with large double bed, air conditioning, TV, roomy closet and private bathroom (shower, 1 washbasin, toilet, bidet).4th floor:
- Cozy lounge with a sofa and 2 armchairs for evening gatherings. Out of the windows you can see the Bay of Kotor and the islands of Gospa Od Shkrpela (Mother of God on the Reef) and St. George;
- A spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, open fireplace, TV, a spacious wardrobe, a closed working area (table, chair) and a private bathroom (shower, 1 wash sinks, toilet)Smoking throughout the villa is strictly prohibited!All guests at Villa can also use
- Free private parking on site (reservation required);
- Free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel;
- Private beach area with sun loungers;
- TV (satellite and cable channels);
- View of the mountains and the sights;
- Towels and bed linen;
- Washing machine
- Drying machine;
- Iron and ironing facilities;
- Mosquito net;
- Kitchen appliances (electric kettle, toaster, coffee machine, stove, microwave, refrigerator);
- Kitchen utensils;
Any other goods and services for recreation and entertainment, transfers or rental of various vehicles can be provided to the client at request for an additional fee. Information about places for leisure and entertainment is provided free of charge.
Near the villa Tiara there are several small concrete beaches. If you want to visit the sandy beaches with cafes and all sorts of water activities, then within 40-50 minutes you can get to the best beaches of the peninsula Lustica - Blue Horizons (Plavi Horizonti)
When booking a villa, transfer from and to the airport of Montenegro (Tivat, Podgorica) is provided free of charge
.The price of renting a villa for 7 days is from 3500 € depending on the season.
The cost of renting the villa includes a VAT of 7%. The tourist tax is charged additionally - 1.00 € / person for one day of staying in Montenegro.
Before settling, you must pay a mandatory deposit of 1000 EUR
in case of unforeseen situations, as well as damage or loss of property. The deposit will be fully refunded upon check-out after checking the status of the accommodation facility.
Welcome! Dobro dosli!