Scooter, moped, motor scooter and motorcycle rental in Montenegro.
Montenegro is a small country, 200 kilometers along the coast from one end to another, but very interesting and diverse. Throughout the journey, every couple of dozen kilometers, there are fundamental changes in landscapes, historical and cultural monuments, urban buildings, the way of life of the population, the traditions and customs of the indigenous people. Traveling in Montenegro by a motorcycle or moped gives the traveler a great chance to visit these amazing, and sometimes hidden from the people's eyes, places that cannot always be seen on excursions or when traveling by car. On a motorcycle or scooter, you can easily overcome city traffic jams and congestion on the main roads, you can easily go on the bypass or old mountain road and arrive on time in any desired point.
Traveling by a motorcycle across Montenegro is difficult to compare, for example, with a trip by car or by bicycle, because each of them has its pros and cons. Each person, going on a trip to Montenegro, depending on the situation, chooses the most suitable mode of transport for themselves, But, wherever you go on a scooter or a motorcycle, it does not matter, you will undoubtedly get unforgettable impressions and sensations from both the trip itself and from the driving of motor vehicles. Riding a "two-wheeled iron friend" around the city or along the endless mountain serpentines of Montenegro with your friends or with your girlfriend sitting behind will leave you a lot of unforgettable feelings and emotions.
Types of motor vehicles
First of all, you need to determine what you need a "bike" for. If the goal is to feel the speed and get a dose of adrenaline, then of course you will need a sportbike. For long trips, you will need a "cruiser" with a low seat and a vertical rider posture, which has several trunks and extra bags for things. Scooter (moped) is suitable for quick movement around the city, as well as the countryside, depending on the engine's volume. As a rule, for a trip on mountain serpentines, mopeds with an engine capacity of more than 125 cc. are chosen. The convenience of the scooter consists in its small size, light weight and maneuverability when driving. Cross motorcycle is best suited for off-road country trips, overcoming forest or uneven landscapes, but mainly serves for cross motorcycle racing.
Motorcycle rental in Montenegro
Recently, the rent of a motorcycle in Montenegro is gaining increasing popularity both with locals and tourists. Now you can rent and drive along the Adriatic coast not only a car or a bicycle, but also a fast two-wheeled vehicle - a moped, a scooter, a motor scooter or a motorcycle. This type of transportation is ideal for traveling around Montenegro and is an excellent alternative to road transport, especially in the summer season, when tourists and cars on the roads are of a huge amount: a ride without traffic jams, minimal fuel consumption and an affordable means of transportation is for everyone!
Now renting a motobike in Budva, Tivat, Kotor, Bar, Herceg Novi, Podgorica and other cities of Montenegro is economically advantageous and technically the best option for many tourists than renting a car. Rent of motorcycles (mopeds, scooters, etc.) works in many cities of Montenegro. You can take or return a motorcycle (scooter, moped, etc.) in such towns as Budva, Bar, Tivat, Kotor, Herceg Novi. Motorcycle rent is also available in Ulcinj and Lovcen National Park.
A moped is a very convenient kind of a two-wheeled vehicle. By a moped, every day, avoiding traffic jams, you can change beaches, visit all kinds of cafes and restaurants in different parts of the country, choose the place of the next stop and decide how long you want to stay there. For mopeds, no special parking space is required - it can be parked always and everywhere, even if all parking spaces are occupied by cars. Also, renting a motorcycle, you will save about 50% of your money on fuel. In addition, only on a motorcycle can sometimes go to places that were not available for travelling by car. And sometimes you just want to be alone with yourself, road and nature ... In a word, renting a motorcycle is an excellent choice for a person who wants to spend the vacation the way they want.
Advantages of renting a moped:
1. Convenient, easy and maneuverable mean of transport.
2. You are not afraid of traffic jams and congestion on the roads.
3. The possibility to ride for those who do not have a driver's license (up to 50 cc).
4. Parking almost anywhere.
5. Minimal fuel consumption.
6. Visiting the most unapproachable and hidden places, where the car will not go.
7. A lot of impressions, emotions and memories.
8. Romance of freedom of travel.
After all this, you, apparently, will have the only question: "Which company of renting motorcycles, mopeds and scooters to choose in Montenegro?"
What kind of moto rental choose?
Like the ride itself on a motobike, the rental of this vehicle should be simple, understandable, convenient and comfortable for every customer. When choosing a motorcycle rental company in Montenegro, be vigilant and careful. At first glance, renting motor vehicles seems to be not a tricky business, but nevertheless, various illegal and "one-day" motorcycle rental offices often use various tricks and hidden details in their work to earn ultimately as much as possible on the client. They are not afraid of dissatisfied customers, as they usually work only one season, and then change the name of the company and again enter the market. Such companies tend to lease motorcycles in the large and coastal cities of Montenegro: Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar, Herceg Novi, Ulcinj, Sutomore, Podgorica and others.
That is why, when choosing a motorcycle rental company in Montenegro, it is worth adhering to several specific rules:
1. Carefully read the lease contract.
2. It is not necessary to leave a passport or other documents as a security. There have been cases when employees of the company kept the passport because of allegedly inflicted damage on the equipment. Remember - the deposit must be given only in cash.
3. Before signing the contract, it is necessary to inspect the motorcycle thoroughly and fix all the faults, defects, scratches, chips, etc. with the manager (photo, video).
4. The fact that the rental of motor vehicles at railway stations and airports inflates the prices for their services. Rent directly in the city will cost you much cheaper.
5. Before renting it is necessary to familiarize with the insurance, as often, for example, the wheels may not be included in the insurance.
6. According to the terms of the contract, familiarize yourself with the maximum mileage, otherwise a penalty for each kilometer will be assigned for exceeding the limit.
7. To find out the permission to move on not asphalted road, but about traveling abroad.
8. Before renting out to check the fuel tank and familiarize yourself with the return conditions, there are usually 2 options: either you return a motorcycle with a full tank, or you pay gasoline in advance and return to the rental empty.
9. The time of return must be accurately stated in the contract, without getting acquainted with this rule, even after being late for 15 minutes, you risk paying for an extra day of hire.
Service of search and rent of motorcycles in Montenegro
Our company «Your Way Decisions OÜ» is pleased to provide a unique opportunity for all residents and guests of the country to rent only the best and highest quality motor equipment at the lowest prices. We offer you an inexpensive rental of a motorcycle, moped or scooter from us and our partners, trusted and licensed companies operating in Montenegro. Here you can rent a motorcycle, moped or scooter in Budva, Tivat, Bar, Kotor, Podgorica and other cities on the most favorable terms, at reasonable prices and for a period of from 1 hour to several months.
In our online catalog you can easily find all the necessary information about each moped, motorcycle or motorbike, learn prices depending on the number of days, use the search form and choose the best option for yourself, according to your wishes and financial possibilities. We also have high-speed motorcycles for racing, retro scooters for traveling and photo sessions, light and maneuverable mopeds from various manufacturers, as well as massive motorcycles for confident driving around the city.
1. A unique service, where only the best mopeds, scooters and motorcycles from trusted companies are presented;
2. A wide range of different models and types of motobikes: Scooter (motor scooter), Moped, Classic motorcycle, Cross bike, Chopper, Sports bike, etc .;
3. Convenient, reliable and safe motor transport;
4. You choose not a class or type of motorcycle, but a specific model of a motorcycle, the description of which is given when booking;
5. Acceptable prices;
6. Professional and quality service of transport. Our equipment have maintenance service regularly;
7. Consultation when choosing a vehicle, as well as an explanation of all rental conditions;
8. The kit includes a helmet;
9. Advantageous offers, individual conditions, promotions and discounts when renting any type of transport;
10. The feedback form on the website (phone, e-mail), with which you can ask us any question interesting you and the consultant will answer in the shortest time on-line;
11. Groups in social networks (Facebook, Vkontakte, Instagramm, Twitter).
In addition, with us you can take a motorcycle in one place, for example, at the airport Tivat, and return it to the host city. You can take a motorcycle in Budva, and hand over, for example, in Kotor - you will agree, it is very convenient. Having preliminary agreed with the manager, you can take or return motor vehicles even in the city of Montenegro, which is not yet available on the site. Moreover, the delivery of motorcycles to many cities of Montenegro is absolutely free.
Terms of rent of motor vehicles in Montenegro (age, driving experience, etc.) of different models and types
When renting mopeds or motorcycles you can deal with some conditions and restrictions. Since recently, the existing traffic law has entered new rules and amendments, according to which a scooter up to 50 cc. can be hired bu a person who has a subcategory "M" or any category of driving license. Difficulties arise with more powerful technique. It was divided into several subcategories: scooter and mopeds, light, medium and heavy motorcycles. For each category there are age, a driver license and driving experience limits. In addition, there are some conditions for using motorbike during the lease: the transfer of leased equipment to a third party is strictly prohibited, all penalties for driving violation are fully paid by the lessee, exactly as the damage inflicted by third parties, etc. All conditions and restrictions you can read going to the "Rental Conditions" tab on this page.
On our site rentabike4.me/en/montenegro you can easily find the good motorcycle, which is suitable for you. We will do our best to make your trip unforgettable.
Have a good trip!