Paragliding in Montenero
Excursion Type: Active vacation, Active vacation
Type of excursion: Active rest
From city: Budva, Tivat, Ulcinj, Podgorica, Kotor, Petrovac, Bar, Herceg Novi, Zabljak, Kolashin
Tour starts: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
Excursion period: 1 hour
Excursion language: EN, ME, RU
Price: Adult - 75.00 €, Child - 75.00 € per person
For those who are unfamiliar with such a device as a paraglider, it should be said that this is a very light manned flying machine that does not have a motor. It is equipped only with a soft cloth wing, which is inflated from the rapid thermal and dynamic flows of air and makes it possible to make a long flight in the sky in any direction. This kind of active and rather extreme rest is called paragliding. At present, it is the paraglider that is one of the most popular flying devices, among fans of extreme rest in the whole world.
As for Montenegro, there are also plenty of places and all the necessary conditions for flying a paraglider and seeing the beauty of this unusual, stunningly beautiful and quite diverse country from a bird's eye view.
The most popular destinations for flights in Montenegro are:
1. Budva. This place is located directly on the coast, and take off is fulfilled from the top of the mountain Braici, the height of which is 760 meters. In this case, the paraglider can reach the height of 1200 meters. The flight lasts at least 10 minutes, but not more than 15. This pleasure costs 75 euros for one flight. The exact price depends on the season.
2. You can also fly on a paraglider in the vicinity of the settlement of Petrovac. This place is incredibly picturesque, and even experienced paragliders cannot resist the beauty of this area. The flight starts from a height of 650 meters, and the maximum height reaches 1200 meters. The whole flight can be about 20 minutes. The price also varies from 80 euros.
3. Adrenaline junkies are provided for take-offs on the mountain above the city of Bar, where the height is 1200 meters. In this case, the paraglider rises on another 300 meters. The flight duration is about 40 minutes. In addition to the flight of each paraglider, a fascinating and rather long way to the take-off place awaits. And as for the terrain, the enchanting view opens to all 360 degrees. The price is 125 euro.
4. Kotor. The price is 145 euro.
6. Herceg-Novi. The price is 100 euro.
6. Zabljak. The price is 120 euro.
7. Paragliding flights are also possible in the Lovcen National Park near the town of Cetinje. The starting point is the height of 1460 meters above sea level, located near the village of Negusi, and the landing site is a football field near the town of Kotor.
Also, all holidaymakers can use similar services in Ulcinj, Herceg Novi, Bijelo Polje, Mojkovac, Beranе, Niksic, Zabljak, Kolasin, Durmitor National Park and other resorts in Montenegro. Note that every tourist with no doubt will be able to choose a suitable place and the duration of the flight at our company. These highlights influence cost of paragliding in Montenegro.
We also note: paragliding in some remote places, for example, Herceg Novi, Durmitor, etc., we conduct only with a group order starting from 6 people.
Of course, no one wishing to cope with a paraglider alone, therefore, for safety and tranquility, an experienced and professional instructor will fly with you in tandem. Each of our aircraft is necessarily equipped with a rescue system. It is worth noting that tandem pilots are the most experienced and professional in their field, as they fully realize their responsibility for the passenger. That is why paragliding in tandem is one of the safest types of active air recreation. Before jumping in tandem, it is mandatory for everyone to go through a detailed briefing, during which you will learn what and how to do in order to get the maximum pleasure from the flight.
The flight itself on a paraglider lasts from 20 to 50 minutes and depends on the place of start and weather conditions. All people from 6-7 years old and weighing from 25 to 100 kg are allowed to fly. At the same time, it is absolutely not necessary to have special skills and training, since the apparatus does not exceed the weight of 7 kilograms. The aircraft control technique can be easily mastered by any person, but the first flights are still not allowed without an instructor. It should be noted that during acceleration and take-off weight is felt a little more, although it does not matter, everyone is able to do it. And if you also listen to the instructor, then everything will go well, and the holidaymaker will receive exceptionally positive emotions.
As for safety, each flight ends with a successful landing in a specially designated place for this purpose. During the flight, at the request of the client, a tandem-master on a paraglider can perform a certain complex of extreme aerobatics: a flight with overloads, as well as a sense of weightlessness, steep wangers, slides, tight spirals and much more - everything depends only on your desire and suitable weather conditions. This guarantees you additional unusual and unforgettable feelings. And the realization that when performing any trick, you experience some fear, give your flight even more fun and a huge portion of adrenaline.
It is best to fly on a paraglider in clear weather and without strong gusts of wind. In this case, anyone will be able to conquer even the rapid air flow soon. As for clothing, use a sports uniform and closed shoes, for example, sneakers, which will ensure you a soft and safe landing. Many instructors also recommend taking sunglasses along. In addition, all your flight can be shot on your own camera or video camera or rented action camera GoPro with all the necessary attachments at our company.
Jumps are carried out from the very beginning of spring, and, as a rule, continue until the end of the season, and this is about October. There are also such tourists who fly in the cold season, of course in this case, you need to take the warmest clothes.
In conclusion, we note that Montenegro is always glad to new tourists. Everyone here will find something to do to their liking. And if we talk specifically about flying on a paraglider, then both the beginner and the experienced master will undoubtedly choose for themselves an excellent place for a long, fascinating and enchanting flight that will bring a lot of positive emotions, vivid impressions and a rush of adrenaline.
Included in cost:
Rent of a paraglider, fly in tandem with an instructor.
The price does not include:
Transfer from the city of your stay, if it is not in the area of flights; rent of an action camera GoPro.
What to take along:
Comfortable and closed shoes. Camera, action camera.
Budva, Petrovac, Bar, Herceg Novi, Ulcinj, Lovcen, Durmitor.
Paragliding - from 75 EUR / person. (Flight from 15 minutes).
IMPORTANT: The prices for this type of active rest are indicated without the cost of a transfer to the nearby city of flights. The cost of each excursion, taking into account the transfer, is recounted individually, depending on the route and location of your stay. Correspondingly, the cost can be higher.
Found a mistake. Highlight the text and press+